What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a state of increased awareness and openness to suggestion that allows you to access your subconscious mind and achieve effective changes in a short time. I had seen in my practice amazing results achieved using clinical hypnotherapy in just a few sessions.
In hypnosis, “the person’s attention is so focused while in this state that anything going on around the person is temporarily blocked out or ignored. In this naturally occurring state, a person may focus his or her attention — with the help of a trained therapist — on specific thoughts or tasks.
How Does Hypnosis Work?
Hypnosis is usually considered an aid to psychotherapy (counseling or therapy), because the hypnotic state allows people to explore painful thoughts, feelings, and memories they might have hidden from their conscious minds. In addition, hypnosis enables people to perceive some things differently, such as blocking an awareness of pain.
Hypnosis can be used in two ways, as suggestion therapy or for patient analysis.
- Suggestion therapy: The hypnotic state makes the person better able to respond to suggestions. Therefore, hypnotherapy can help some people change certain behaviors, such as stopping smoking or nail biting. It can also help people change perceptions and sensations, and is particularly useful in treating pain.
- Analysis: This approach uses the relaxed state to explore a possible psychological root cause of a disorder or symptom, such as a traumatic past event that a person has hidden in his or her unconscious memory. Once the trauma is revealed, it can be addressed in psychotherapy.” Read more here.
Here are some of the clinical hypnotherapy services that I provide:
- Hypnosis for Weight Loss
- Hypnosis Food Addiction
- Hypnosis Menopause symptoms
- Hypnosis for Autoimmune Disorders
- Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation
- Hypnosis for Self Esteem
- Hypnosis for Career advancement
- Hypnosis for feeling Anxious, Hypnosis for Fears, Hypnosis for Phobias
- Hypnosis for feelings of Sadness, hypnosis for grief
- Hypnosis to improve relationships
- Hypnosis for parenting
- Hypnosis for Anger management
- Hypnosis for Distorted body image
- Hypnosis for Chronic Pain, Hypnosis for Fibromylagia, Hypnosis for post-surgery pain
- Hypnosis to achieve Life goals
- And so much more……
What to expect when coming for a hypnotherapy session?
Well, expect to be very relaxed after the session but that is just a great “side effect”.
Unlike some of the things that you saw in movies or perhaps read in books, hypnosis is a partnership between client and hypnotherapist. You will not say or do anything that you do not want to say or do while under hypnosis. You are in control or what happens to you throughout the session and you will wake up at the end of the session.
Hypnosis is somewhat like guided meditation only while in hypnosis you are in deep relaxation and we work on YOUR specific goals to bring about change and transformation in your life. It is a wonderful experience and people enjoy it very much. Clinical hypnotherapy can actually help with many issues that typically prove resistant to therapy and other interventions. For more information about what hypnotherapy can do for you you can schedule your 30 minutes complimentary session by clicking on the button below.